Nollywood actress, Chizzy Alichi revealed today that she has fulfilled her dream of building a home for her parents in their village.

 Asaba based Nollywood actress, Chizzy Alichi revealed today that she has fulfilled her dream of building a home for her parents in their village.


She wrote about how she starved herself over the years just to make her parents smile. Sharing before and after photos of the house on Instagram, She wrote;

People have always refer to me as "mgbeke" (local girl) that I dont know fashion or carry designer bags/shoes/clothes

That I don't wear expensive hair.

Well my darlings I do know and want to wear those things but I have been saving for this building right here. I can't remember d last time my family travelled for Xmas because their is no house to stay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations!! "It's a baby Girl", Congratulations pours as Actress Regina Daniels welcomes her 3rd child with Ned Nwoko today - Wish them well [Photos]

"Love Is Really Blind" - Reactions As Trending Photos Of African Couple Which Got People Worried For The ‘Small’ Girl’s Life(Photos).

Why I Didn't Marry My Baby Daddy–Ebube Nwagbo Finally Reveals